Once you’ve finished up your work, you need to submit it to the server. Here’s how:
- Save your work to the desktop so it’s easy to find.
- From the Finder (click on the desktop and make sure you see “Finder” in the upper left corner of the screen), pull down the Go menu and at the bottom is Connect to Server.
- Click Connect.
- Click on Guest.
- Click on Connect.
- Double click on your class.
- You will get a message saying you don’t have permission to see the results, click Okay.
- Drag your files onto your class’ folder.
- You will get the message about not having permission to see the results, click Okay.
- Your files will transfer over and then you can disconnect from the server by clicking the eject button next to 130 Photo Server in the left sidebar.
Clean up your files and you’re done.