I’ll post more info on the portfolios and deadlines in a few days, but to get you through the next two weeks, some notes ..
- Wednesday, April 21 – No class, lab will be closed.
- Friday, April 23 – Next set of images for your story on the server by 5 p.m. You should be done shooting and recording audio by then. If you’re not, you may have some problems …
- Monday, April 26 – Review your last images, start production in class.
- Wednesday, April 28 – Class time for producing your audio slideshows. They are due on the server at the end of your class period.
- Thursday, April 29 – Review your audio slideshows in class. This will be your main source of feedback on these as I’ll only be sending out very brief notes with a grade due to Friday being a furlough day. The in-class feedback should guide you in what you need to change for resubmission with your final portfolio.
Remember, you can download Audacity and a demo version of Soundslides and do some of this work outside of the lab but you must do your final export from a licensed copy of Soundslides. If the project you turn in has the demo warning on the start and/or the captions, the project will not be accepted and be treated as a missed deadline.